Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Eliminating Confusion - myscouting.org vs. my.scouting.org

From the gang at myscouting


my.Scouting.org is transitioning to become one easy-to-use spot for volunteer resources. while you may be heading to Myscouting.org regularly right now, expect the site’s tools to be migrated to my.Scouting.org in the near future.


We heard you! In an attempt to reduce some of the confusion regarding where to go to access certain tools, significant changes will be made to both the myscouting.org and my.Scouting Tools sites over the next coming weeks.
Starting Thursday, July 16, the following program links will be removed from myscouting.org’s column list and become accessible in my.Scouting Tools under Legacy Web Tools in the Home menu list:
  • • Internet Advancement
  • • National Safety Council Defensive Driving Course
  • • Service Hours Reporting
Additionally, we’re doing some general housekeeping by removing outdated links and resources. More changes are coming, so check back often as we work to make my.Scouting Tools the one place to go for all your needs!


No comments:

Post a Comment